Please contact PAC directly at 604-660-0228 or PACReferrals@phsa.ca before any referral package sections are filled out. After speaking with the PAC Intake Coordinator, you will receive a copy of the current referral package.
After establishing eligibility, the PAC Intake Coordinator will provide a PAC Referral Package and request that the package be completed and forwarded as indicated.
Complete Referral Packages include the following sections:
- Referral Application – To be completed by Community Living BC analyst/facilitator or Ministry of Children and Family Development worker
- Psychiatric Information – To be completed by psychiatrist
- Caregiver Information – To be completed by primary caregiver
- Consent Forms – To be completed by referred individual/primary caregiver
- Supporting collateral documentation and historical records as requested/required
PAC's clinical team reviews the referral documents and comes to a decision on an admission. PAC's Intake Coordinator communicates this information to all parties involved with the referral.
PAC Intake Coordinator sets up a Pre-Admission Care Planning Meeting between PAC and the client's support team.
PAC Intake Coordinator communicates assigned admission date to all parties involved. Prior to admission, clients or their caregivers will be given information to help them prepare for the admission.