Nick is the medical director for Complex Mental Health and Substance Use Services, as well as a practicing addiction and forensic psychiatrist.
- Medical doctor
- Completed an addiction psychiatry fellowship at Yale University
- Completed a forensic psychiatry fellowship at the University of British Columbia.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in Addiction Psychiatry
- Diplomate of the American Board of Preventative Medicine in Addiction Medicine
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada in Forensic Psychiatry
Areas of expertise:
- Addiction psychiatry
- Addiction medicine
- Forensic psychiatry
- Concurrent disorders (Co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders)
Affiliation: Nick is a clinical associate professor in the addictions psychiatry program at the University of British Columbia.