Professional Development Opportunities
As an agency of the Provincial Health Services Authority, BC Mental Health & Substance Use Services (BCMHSUS) is committed to ongoing staff development, student training and to promoting professional collaboration and knowledge exchange in the field of mental health.
In addition to providing patient, family and public education specific to the populations we serve, a wide range of education programs and learning opportunities are available for students and professionals across the agencies and clinical programs that comprise BCMHSUS, including:
- Professional Development Conferences & Events
- Residency, Fellowship & Research Trainee Opportunities
- Student Internships & Clinical Experiences
- Forensic Psychiatric Services
- Health Literacy & Knowledge Exchange
- Clinical and Academic Rounds
- In-service Education Programs
Click on the links above for more information about learning opportunities available through BCMHSUS.