Skip to main content

Apply for Research Approval

Any research activity that takes place at our locations or involves one of our patients or staff members requires an application. 

Visit PHSA Research Administration & Services to learn how to receive institutional approval for your study. 

SOURCE: Apply for Research Approval ( )
Page printed: . Unofficial document if printed. Please refer to SOURCE for latest information.

Copyright © BC Mental Health and Substance Use Services. All Rights Reserved.

    Copyright © 2020 Provincial Health Services Authority.